Monday, September 13, 2010

The 14 Days of Our Wedding :-)

This will go much like the 12 Days of Christmas, except it is the 14 days leading up to our wedding :-) Saturday September 11th was our 3 year anniversary of our first date and when I got up that morning Brent had a present for me. It was 5 pink, 5 blue, and 4 brown fresh water pearls and supplies to make a necklace with them. Which starts our version of the 14 days of our wedding...
On the 14th day of our wedding my true love gave to me, 14 fresh water pearls.
On the 13th day of our wedding my true love gave to me, 13 romance novels.
On the 12th day of our wedding my true love gave to me, 12 long stem roses.
On the 11th day of our wedding my true love gave to me, 11 hard candies and a coupon for 11 free body massages! :-)
On the 10th day before our wedding my true love gave to me, 10 different colored charms on a Pandora bracelet!
On the 9th day before our wedding my true love gave to me, 9 free days to eat as many carbs and as much junk food as I want!! :-)
On the 8th day before our wedding my true love gave to me, a magic 8 ball ;-)
On the 7th day before our wedding my true love gave to me, 7 travel size lotions.
On the 6th day before our wedding my true love gave to me, 6 pairs of panties.
On the 5th day before our wedding my true love gave to me, 5 soy candles.
On the 4th day before our wedding my true love gave to me, 4 new bras.
On the 3rd day before our wedding my true love gave to me, 3 new pairs of shoes!
On the 2nd day before our wedding my true love gave to me, 2 extra large beach towels!!!
On the day before our wedding my true love gave to me, 1 bright pink AWESOME Canon camera!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment